Wednesday 5 August 2015

Sprakling eyes

Why hello there my lovelies, it's that time of the day again when I share a quote with you all (I say that and it's only my second time doing one of these posts;)..) and today it is one by Roald Dahl which I just can't get enough of. I grew up reading Roald Dahl and was forever enticed by the stories he wrote and the wonderful adventures he took us all on and this quote is one I remind myself of all the time and just like Roald Dahl it is simply magnificent.
As I recall this quote was the very last line wrote in his very last children's book "The Minpins" One of his less popular books it is but also was one of my favourites! The reason for my love of this quote you may ask? It's honestly like receiving a sprinkling of hope and belief over you when you read it ( oh boi me describing quotes is worse than me describing scents;))  It reminds you that the best opportunities arise when you least expect them to do so, therefore you must always go into every situation with a positive open mind because you never know what may come out of them and the situations you expect to be the worse may be when the greatest things come to light and that something amazing can come from every situation. Basically I just love it, love it, love it and hope you do too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment