Tuesday 4 August 2015

A quote a day..

Okay, okay I know this is my 3rd post today my pretties but I promise this is my last one today and it's a quick one! I have had a lil idea that I wanted to do something a bit different on my blog and that was to put a quote up everyday. I absolutely love quotes and sayings and go by a lot of them and thought a good way of sharing them with you is to put one up everyday on my blog that I have thought about that day or just simply wanted to share and hopefully they will work as a reminder to you if you are having a bad day and simply put a smile on your face:) This is something I really want to try and if you guys like it I will keep doing it because I want my content to make you happy and of course if you have any quotes that you love be sure to let me know and I will include them on one of the days!:)

So my first quote is going to be..

I thought I would sum this post up by saying the reason I love this quote so much. To me it is such a comforting powerful quote and just feels as I am getting a virtual hug from all of you and everybody else. It is one of the most relevant quotes I have ever come across and applies to endless situations. It's just that lil reminder to you and everybody else no matter how long it takes you will get there and you are stronger than you ever know. If you haven't heard it before or you ever tell yourself you "can't" do something, or you don't have anyone to say it to you and give you a hug and say you can, this post is dedicated to you. Every time you have told yourself you can't, you have, remember...

You got this xx



No comments:

Post a Comment